By now, Sebamed doesn’t require any introduction. I have reviewed Sebamed Baby Shampoo erstwhile and have been loyally using it ever since.
So, quite recently, Sebamed sent me a few of their products to review. Intuitively, I went in first for their Diaper Rash Cream. I must say that I’ve received a good use out of it since Haniya was facing some stubborn rashes.
* Prevention and rapid relief from diaper dermatitis.
* Protection against aggressive substances, which could cause inflammation on baby’s delicate skin.
* Consolidates the resistance of baby’s delicate skin with the pH value of 5.5.
* Baby Sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle that is free from nitro-mochus compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines, dioxan.
* Provides effective relief and reliable protection from diaper rash.
* Panthenol stimulates the healing process.
* Vernix-related squalane provides the necessary lipid support and protection.
* Titanium Dioxide forms a protective barrier against aggressive substances, which could cause inflammation.
* Chamomile extract, soothes and counteracts inflammation 35% lipid compound water-in-oil formulation
* Strongly indicated for skin conditions affecting the diaper area.
* To be used in the genito-anal area after cleansing and changing diaper
* It comes in a flat tube which is quite sturdy and has a tight cap on, which prevents leakage.
* All the ingredients, shelf life and the prices are mentioned at the back of the tube.
My Personal Experience:
* Diaper rash is the most common issue that all mothers deal with. I can vouch that Sebamed Rash Cream has got you covered!
* It works wonderfully. The rashes disappeared in no time.
* In addition, and very importantly (!), my baby, who has a very sensitive skin, has given a nod to this product 🙂
Ordinarily, rashes also occur if the diapers that you use don’t suit them.
* I apply the cream after every diaper change and the tube lasted me two months, which, I guess, isn’t bad. The cream is thick in consistency and just a dab suffices.
* Heals rashes briskly and efficiently.
* Soothes the skin.
* Sturdy packaging.
* Travel- friendly
* Easily available
* Overpriced (Albeit, it does what it claims so I feel it’s worth the money)
Would I recommend it ?
* Yes, I would, definitely. So far, there hasn’t been a single product from Sebamed that has disappointed me. Looking forward to soon trying out their range of other products on myself too.
Price : Rs 510 for 100ml
Availability: Firstcry and all