Hope you all are doing well, In sha Allah
Well a few days back I mentioned about this OCD I suffer from which makes me want to sanitize everything in and around me which is why when I received this PR Package from Himalaya, my happiness knew no bounds
After all, It’s the OCD that gets satisfied
Himalaya Wellness has recently launched a new range of Pure Hands Sanitizers and currently has 5 fragrances to it
What Himalaya Claims as a brand?
The first of its kind, Himalaya’s PureHands is an effective, herbal, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which kills 99.9% of germs, prevents infection, and ensures total hand hygiene.
PureHands contains extracts of herbs like Coriander, which have potent antimicrobial properties and Lime, which is a natural bactericidal. In addition, the active ingredients of Neem, which are antibacterial, fungicidal and antiviral, safely keep viruses, bacteria and fungi at bay.
* Hrivera is a strongly aromatic herb, which has antibacterial, deodorizing and cooling properties. It also softens hands
* Coriander is derived from the oil of a herb called Oil Coriandrol. The fruits of the herb possess antimicrobial and astringent properties
* Lime is a rich source of vitamin C. It protects the skin from oxidative damage and helps prevent itching. The oil of lemon warms the skin when applied externally. The juice also has bactericidal and astringent properties.
* Ushira is an astringent and antibacterial herb. When applied externally, it removes excess heat from the body and provides a cooling effect
* Neem extracts possess antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. The tree stem, root and bark have astringent, tonic and antiperiodic properties. Neem is used to treat skin diseases.
Directions for use:
Squeeze approximately 0.5 ml (coin-sized drop) of the gel on your palms. Rub well over the palms, back of hands, fingernails and grooves briskly, until dry. No water is required after use.
PureHands is absolutely safe for regular use. It contains moisturizers that prevent skin irritation and dryness. The product has been clinically tested, and its safety and efficacy is proven.
What I have to say about it?
It comes packed in a see through plastic bottle which has a sturdy flip top cap and gives no kind of leakage
The bottle is small in size and makes it travel friendly and fits easily in the smallest of your bags
As it’s clearly instructed, a few drops do the trick.
The consistency is very watery and runny and gets absorbed easily
It doesn’t have any moisturising properties but definitely doesn’t dry out your skin either
There are in total 5 fragrances currently available in the market namely;
For someone like me who has to handle a baby on the go, these little babies have found their home in my purse and the diaper bag too
I have made it a practice to sanitize my hands even before my makeup application as the germs present on the hands can lead to acne.
The lemon fragrance works best post all the kitchen chores especially working with onions and garlic (Eau, I hate the smell of those).
Each variant has a very distinctive smell of its fragrance and is not too strong as well
1. Travel Friendly
3. Easily available at online and offline stores
4. Doesn’t dry out the skin
5. Keeps it bacteria and germ free
6. Spill proof bottle
7. Made of Natural Ingredients
8. Has a varied range of fragrances
1. I would have had loved it had it been alcohol free
Price : Rs 55 for 50ml
Rs 80 for 100ml
Where to buy: Available at all leading Online & Offline Stores
I’d love to know if you have tried any of these and what’s your feedback on it
Do feel free to comment below
Until next time